Any walmarts on open trails.

Viperules700

Looking to camp and sled. Has to have a hot deli too, since my microwave is broken.

Such trailer trash...

Next you'll be eating those BBQ'd hot chicken dinners while walking through the grocery store!

isn't there one in kapuskasing just off trail

Trail ends @ Walmart in Uxbridge, too.

B109 South end of Goderich ends at Walmart! Ha!

Thanks Mossy. Forgot about that one. Been years since I rode goderich area.

Such trailer trash...

Next you'll be eating those BBQ'd hot chicken dinners while walking through the grocery store!

I ran into the supertrax crew parked out near the cut off where the b103 meets the top B turn off near eagle lake. They had three huge trailers with living quarters and gensets running. Talked to them for abit before heading on my way. Neat setup.

I ran into the supertrax crew parked out near the cut off where the b103 meets the top B turn off near eagle lake. They had three huge trailers with living quarters and gensets running. Talked to them for abit before heading on my way. Neat setup.

They have no shortage of money, equipment or cool gear. Funny with all that set up and they live in Minden?

You should get some tips from Ravinerat .. He camps out during the Winter all the time. Beauty tents with stoves..the whole works.

walmart near the trail in petewawa/pembroke area

walmart in Huntsville, not to far from Almaguin trail system. Kearney has the new tourist info booth right off of Hwy 11 at the Fern Glen exit, they dont seem to mind sledders camping out there for short times. Only 15 minutes sledding to Kearney or back to Huntsville. Someone told me they had a microwave/coffee area for truckers but havent been able to verify.

Archived