SOLD 'EM ALL: 3 mint SLEDS for Sale - Toys must Go

kordog

2004 Polaris Classic 600, 6500miles, loaded trail sport luxury, new sliders, new dual carbides end of last season, 2008 permit, new battery, touring bags and tank bag, trailer hitch. $4750.00 OBO

2002 Arctic Cat 660, only 2400 miles, loaded touring machine, great on fuel, custom boxes, touring bags and tank bag, spare set of sliders, 2008 permit. $4500.00 OBO

1993 Yamaha Venture LT 500cc, fan, long track, 7700km, new drive chain, seat cover, battery last season, loaded electric start, reverse, warmers, custom tool box, 2008 permit, spar sliders. $1850.00 OBO

Please call me to discuss and get photos.519-773-9811

Comments about pricing should be kept to yourselves :roll:

If you feel you can help a member with some pricing advise, try a private message.

Thanks

Seriously, I'm not offended at all... gotta start somewhere...I looked on trader.ca for some values. We've kept them very well maintained. I need to sell these babies. If you're interested in the sled make an offer!!! O.B.O that's what it means!!!!

i agree the price should be kept private kordog.... my self i bought a 96 yamaha for 4 grand and was offered 5 for it and i refused BUT this sled is all air-brushed with pictures of wolfs ...its got purple lights on both foot rest with 2 purple lights on the front also the helment got pictures of wolfs and picture of eyes, i wouldn't take 55 for it.what can you buy for 5 grand now days

hope you get what you want for your sleds. maybe interested in that 93 sled for the wife, she's just too scared to drive , i keep telling her she would have alot more fun then sitting on the back.......i know i would !

There is an old saying that if you want clean high quality oats you pay a premium price however if you want oats that have already been through the horse that comes a little cheaper !

These sled are stated to be in excellent condition . When is a deal not a deal ? When it costs money to bring the deal up to good running condition.

As for the price comments those who live by the sword may die by the sword one day you may want to list something to sell . How would you like this type of comment ?

i'm taking the wife out this weekend, if i can get her to drive my sled, i'll get in touch with you, if you still have them

myself i can't see what fun she has just sitting on the back, its the same with driving a car or anything, even a boat ! i asked her if she ever been in any accident and she says no ........i been with her for over 20 years and never seen her drive anything........hope to talk to you by Monday kordog

Thanks for the encouragement Wildbill. I've had a few calls on the sleds so things are moving quickly for a few guys to come and see them. Give me a call anytime Wolfmen and hope you had a great ride this weekend!!

Archived