Loop Hearst Timmons Wawa.

Sasquatch777

Looks like everything is going Yellow all over the place. Wonder what is left of the trails? With snow and cold coming will this area be rideable? Any eyes on this area?

Hearst will survive. Parking lots not so much. ...

water is flowing everywhere in northern Ontario and still 2 more days of + temps to go. even hwy 17 near wawa had a culvert failure that closed the road. if water is hurting a paved highway, what do you think it is doing to the regions trails? might be better to sit back and wait this one out, instead of trying to press for a ride right now. Ski

I'm not so convinced about the storm they're talking about. ... calling for just flurries and light snow over the weekend. Trails gonna be a race track. .. like slot cars ... 

22 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I'm not so convinced about the storm they're talking about. ... calling for just flurries and light snow over the weekend. Trails gonna be a race track. .. like slot cars ... 

Please keep us posted how your area fairs.  I will be up in D14/D15 March 2-5 and have rooms booked in various places to be safe. Hearst isn't currently one of them though.

For those of you curious about the weather,  it's currently -1°C in Hearst.  Calling for +3, but I don't think it'll get there.  I believe it'll stay just around the freezing mark today, and cooler temps are expected tonight and solid Minus temps from then on.  Meaning if you're planning to come this way, keep coming.  Watch for running water beside the trail near normal wet spots, but things should be good.

Archived