2 Polaris Sleds for Sale

Nunz

Good day guys..

If anyone is looking for a couple of sleds a friend of mine is selling these, both have been fully serviced at the Barrie Polaris dealership and he has receipts for all the work done on them.

Please contact him directly if you are interested in them.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/barrie/2009-polaris-switchback-turbo-2009-dragon-800-fully-serviced/1024123167?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Thanks

Nunz

HOLY CRAP Nunz what the heck are you trying to do to me??!!!  I almost had a heart attack.  Nice looking sleds by the way.

Lol.. That's so funny.. They are in really good condition.. He spent about $2000 on each machine servicing them. That's the only reason I've shared his Ad.

HOLY CRAP Nunz what the heck are you trying to do to me??!!!  I almost had a heart attack.  Nice looking sleds by the way.

I was doing a "Snoopy Dance" there for a moment and then I realized they weren't his sleds.   :-P

I was doing a "Snoopy Dance" there for a moment and then I realized they weren't his sleds.   :-P

Lol...crazy man...

• 4 weeks later...

Still available if anyone is interested. He would take $3800. Thought I would pass it along.

Thanks guys

Archived