BRP 1+1 Seat Complete Kit

Spanky

BRP 1+1 complete seat kit for 2008 to 2012 Ski-Doo XP/XR non-X chassis snowmobile. Complete with seat, tunnel bracket with mounting plate, backrest, heated handgrips with guards, electric visor plug and 1+1 bag for rear of tunnel. Paid over $1,200 for everything in December 2011, limited use this winter. Have pics to email, located in Pembroke, Ontario. Serious inquiries only.

How do you like your 4 tec

Everyone loves Thier 4 tec. I just find they are heavy and if you go off trail and get it stuck. Sucks big time. Only down side is weight and fuel economy not as good as an

Etec.

I love my 2010 1200, I have 11,400 km's on it after this season. Great power, botton-end response and mileage. Only issues have been primary clutch (rebuilt under partial warranty by dealer.BRP with 2011 components) and leaking oil cooler, also warranty. Still on the original belt.

I liked it so much I am either selling or trading it for a 2013 Renegade 1200!

The fuel economy issue depends on how you ride a lot. The weight is my only complaint and that is not much. If you do get stuck there is a right and wrong way to get out.. you only lift the sled once, and that is it. totally clear the belly pan and make sure the sled is aimed straight, skiis straight. Dig out beside the track right down to where it is firm, even the least amount of snow will have you spinning and dig in worse. Clear a path up front. Lift the ass end to where you dug down and motor out. I have done this the times I have been stuck in deep stuff and been able to get out without help.

Archived