Where to drop in Sharbot Lake?

scrummage

I'm hoping to do a loop out of Sharbot Lake this weekend (snow permitting). Possibly up to Snow road on E and back to TOP E on club trails. Any suggestions on where to drop the trailer in Sharbot Lake or a nice loop? :icon_cankick:

I'm hoping to do a loop out of Sharbot Lake this weekend (snow permitting). Possibly up to Snow road on E and back to TOP E on club trails. Any suggestions on where to drop the trailer in Sharbot Lake or a nice loop? :icon_cankick:

All kinds of trucks and trailers parked right next to E trail in community of Sharbot Lake. Also, lots of places to park at the Snow Road club house when I went by there.

As for loops, depends on how much snow is left after warm weather. Judging by the Interactive Map, eastern Ontario got some snow as areas north of Cornwall etc. were yellow now are green. Anyone's guess as to what will happen after the warm up.

I attempted to ride to Sharbot lake this week end but I turn back home after 30 mins. Trails where way too icy. They had groomed the trails then it got warm and re froze almost as pure ice. I left from Stittsville and barely made it to Smiths falls. If the temps go up to about +1 trails would be beautiful as there is snow it juts that the top layer is very icy.

Seeing how close it is to closed trails I would not think the trip would be worth it, if I where you I would go north. Like I said I ended up no where near Sharbot lake so it may be different..

Pretty much guarantee that Sharbot Lake will be closed by the weekend...10 degrees for 2 days and 15-20mm of rain will do that.

You'll have to head North if you want to ride something decent.

Archived