Postpone vacation today or not?

madlar

That's unbelievable that people were out riding today. And then those same people complain that the trails aren't any good. Just amazing to me.

if you are reading this and you went out riding today on those soft trails.... shame on you!

I wasn't out riding this area on Sunday.................but I was out riding.............225 miles that day. 80 miles in the freezing rain..................why??? Because we were saddlebagging it and had to make it to our next destination. :wtf:

You don't have control of the weather when you're out there riding, some of us don't have the choice to go, or not go! When you need to be home on a certain day, you do what you can to get there!

Even this! This was Monday on our way home.

What do we do??? Actually, we found another way to get on Lake tomiko..............but it was all water...and slush! Drove through miles of that!

P2180252.jpg

That doesn't look like much fun.. Where exactly is Lake Tomiko?? It wasn't that messy around Sudbury was it??

Crystal Falls................................the lakes got much better, Kukagami, Wanupatie were fine. These lakes were brutal.

P2180250.jpg

This was one of the other lakes we crossed, was better than Tomiko but not much better. 1- 1 1/2 feet of slush.

P2180256.jpg

Wow.. Did we ever luck out here. Usually we get pretty close to the same temps as sudbury. The rains must have just slid south (thank goodness) .. The one pic sitting at the beginning of the lake says it all. ...

Ron

Wow.. Did we ever luck out here. Usually we get pretty close to the same temps as sudbury. The rains must have just slid south (thank goodness) .. The one pic sitting at the beginning of the lake says it all. ...

Ron

It wasn't bad at all near Pine Falls or Wanupatie, so we were lucky as well. Seems Crystal Falls got hit with warm temps.

Archived