St. Marys

sledhead

The most trails were good, but some intersections are not signed very well. Some had nothing at all to say where the trail went to. Or they would have a town name but no arrows to say which way to that town. Good thing most of them had the number that corresponds to the district 5 map, or a person could get lost. :wtf: My husband took me and my friend to the Stone Willow Inn for Valintine's day lunch :hugs: , then I took him into Monkton for the Ellice swamper wing night for supper. :D

Thanks for the update sledhead.. I will be riding out to St. Mary tomorrow from home.. I rode the plattsville and new dundee trails this afternoon and they where in great shape.. Freshly groomed but drifted snow everywhere (not bad)... If you see a blue Viper, blue Nytro and a black rev.. That's us.. Don;t drive by us this time :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Just back from the same area. Trails are a bit choppy in some places but grooming going on frequently. (Saw 2)

Lots of snow and lots of sleds. Good to see so many families this weekend!

Cudos to the Science Hill gang, they seemed to have it just right.

Here is a pic outside the Thamesford warming shack.

I went for an afternoon rip from Thamesford to St. Mary's. It was nice to see the fry guy at the SHD clubhouse. I get a kick outta him everytime.

The trails were better than I expected and were well signed. Too bad for the rain on Sunday. Hard to say when the trails will be open again.

Archived