601 Missing on OFSC site???

snocrazy

Anyone know where the 601 has gone on the ofsc trail viewer. On my paper map is shows the 601 connects from E (which is still visible on the net) heads south and connects to the 603/ 627/605. On the ofsc site the 601 seems to dissapear at Esson lake??? I want to do a loop from Harcourt on the E then take the 601/ 605 toward Wilberforce and connect back to the E, but dont want to have to double back the same route I came if it doesnt connect to anything. Wondering if this is a glitch in their systems?? Most of the trails in the area are now GREEN!! Really nice to see some green finally!! Hope this post makes sense..

:snow-141: :snow-141:

I would try back later. Sometimes when they are updating, trails seem to temporarily vanish.

I just checked the Paudash website & they show 601 as green & open. No notes added.

Excellent! Thank you for your replies! I am heading to the Hali area early in the am so this should make for a great weekend to finally put some Klicks on! I hear some more snow in the forecast for Saturday too!!

No more gas in Wilburforce and Gooderham

No more gas in Wilburforce and Gooderham

Nope. See post 77

Archived