Sold - RaidTrac 718

schmied

I've got this RaidTrac from the mid 80's that I'd like to sell. It would make a good little small trail or lake groomer. It was a Bell Canada assett before I got it. They used it to haul cable spools through rough terrain. It has an 18hp Tecunseh 4 stroke single cylinder engine and a 2 speed transmission (2 forward 1 reverse).

I don't really know what it is worth, they seem to sell for a pretty penny in Alberta (oil workers) but I'm not in Alberta. :-(

Make me an offer if you have an interest.

tank.jpg

I've got this RaidTrac from the mid 80's that I'd like to sell. It would make a good little small trail or lake groomer. It was a Bell Canada assett before I got it. They used it to haul cable spools through rough terrain. It has an 18hp Tecunseh 4 stroke single cylinder engine and a 2 speed transmission (2 forward 1 reverse).

I don't really know what it is worth, they seem to sell for a pretty penny in Alberta (oil workers) but I'm not in Alberta. :-(

Make me an offer if you have an interest.

tank.jpg

do you have more pictures, that would be great to groom our big lakes and small trail loops we have, maybe one of our club member would be interested he was talking about one for himself.

Is the an Hitch to hook up a small drag?

that would make on hell of a moose hunting machine lol

Could haul alot of beer into the camp, ie a few kegs. Heck we could trail ride it on a busy weekend in the problem area's. If they don't slow down we just run over them. Lol turn it Into a party snow machine.

Mobile ice fishing unit. Mount an auger on the back, drive up, drill fish away. No luck..move on. Add a canopy and beer cooler. Supply of nice Cuban cigars, and scotch.

That would sure attract some attention.

• 2 weeks later...

what is the asking price

• 1 month later...

Sorry everyone, been busy crying myself to sleep due to lack of snow. I've attached two more pics, one close up of the hitch and one of the side view. I'd like to get $3000. It does need a new plug and cap and a lick of paint so I'd be willing to negotiate. I don't need it gone that bad so I don't want to give it away.

rt1.jpgrt2.jpg

Archived