Midland and D8

2fast4u

Just wondering how the trails are shaping up in the midland and D8 areas? Anyone been riding? Hoping to head up next weekend. Thanks.

Id like to know as well, since I could ride from my cousins house in Wasaga Beach. I called her yesterday (Friday) and she said they only had a foot and a half of snow in town. Its more than we have here in London, but I dont know what the trails would be like.

they were finally able to open up with limited, but after yesterday they are apt to be pretty beaten up. We decided not to ride yesterday after riding Friday.

Thanks guys looking at the weather it doesn't look so great. I may have to go further north. if some of you don't mind keep us posted as to how the weather really is. Thanks for the reply's

We rode from Waubashene to Maple Valley in Lafontaine yesterday. They needed more snow but it was a great ride. Flat with enough snow to be a good trip and only a couple of small icy spots or snert. After today's rain I suspect they will be closed without more snow.

Archived