Wyoming to Exeter

GAS INC

What are the chances of the trails between Wyoming and Exeter being open this Saturday? I made a delivery today to Belgrave and it looked like there was plenty of snow starting around Alvinston ,Watford all the way to Belgrave. I was also in Forest and they had lots of snow.

The OFSC has Exeter & Warwick listed as limited

District 5 Website says Limited.-Warwick

Watch for ice on bush trails, kinda ruff!

With this last snow should be some cooling dust now, not like Mon. nite!

Thanks Brian, I looked on the ofsc last night but it listed wyoming as closed. Hey do you want to buy a house in Mitchell's Bay? We just listed our house yesterday with Century 21.

No thanks I'm good where I'm at close enough to the 8th to go ice fishing tomorrow hopefully.............................hey you wouldn't happen to have a car with the same license plate as you name would you?

We stopped at the new warmup shack at the 123 crossing. Great job by the Warwick club! Trails were groomed and fast....thanks to the Warwick club.....and now....we arent even going to start on todays wondeful weather. :angry:

Yeah, my wifes car says GAS INC on the plate. It stands for Greg And Sandy Incorporated. If we ever had a business thats what we said we would name it.

I was wondering, I've seen the car around town a few times first time was at Blessed Sacrament..............good luck with the sale of you house, are moving locally or are you switching towns?

Good luck hope it goes well for you

Archived