Trail Conditions and Advice - Anyone help out?

RXWonder

Hi everyone,

Glad to be back. We're planning a last minute ride this weekend and I'm curious about 2 sections.

Day 1 - North Bay to Timmins (leaving from the top of the hill in NB, near the BAY MOTEL)

Day 2 - Timmins to Sudbury

Day 3 - Sudbury to North Bay

What are the trails like between North Bay & Liskeard?

Any problems coming down from Gogama to Sudbury and then on to North Bay?

Thanks everyone..............RXWonder :D

I just came down from Cochrane,IMO trailer to New Lisk and ride from there,trail's are in very good shape.

I just came down from Cochrane,IMO trailer to New Lisk and ride from there,trail's are in very good shape.

Sorry...a bit confused.. :?

You trailered from Cochrane to Liskeard.....then rode from Liskeard to North Bay? Are you saying trails were good from Liskeard down to North Bay?

Thanks... :wavey:

Sorry...a bit confused.. :?

You trailered from Cochrane to Liskeard.....then rode from Liskeard to North Bay? Are you saying trails were good from Liskeard down to North Bay?

Thanks... :wavey:

Sorry for the confusion.........I trailered to Cochrane and spent 6 day's anyone I spoke to, snow and coverage is light from NB to NL after NL trail's are in very good shape,IMO i would spend the extra 1 1/2 drive and pull them of in NL.Timmin's has good snow,i dont know south of there Timmins is as far south as we went.

Archived