Excellent Hotel (and Mileage) Database for Ontario Sledders

Canuck

For those of you who haven't seen, or used, Revrnd's database, here's a link to the hotel and mileage databases.

An excellent planning tool.

(I was checking it out tonight, and thought it was worth bringing to the forefront again)

Thanks Revrnd.

http://www.sleddersworld.com/departments/ontarioDB/

Canuck, thanks for the shout out :blush:

I'm in the process of updating the spreadsheets for the upcoming season. If any of you have a good or bad experience @ a lodging, please reply & I'll note it on the list. Also please report trail access (or lack thereof).

A request in the past has been whether or not a business is a supporter. At the time I wasn't sure how to do this, but a solution has been found. When the online list is updated, if a business buys a map ad, it will be noted.

Sadly, I think you're going to have to update the 'distance' from Sault Ste. Marie to Wawa.

:banghead:

Otherwise, a quick glance at some of your reviews (Valentine's in Chapleau and Clarion in North Bay) are bang on. Rated 'Excellent'. We exchanged some posts earlier in the year about your requiring info. about the Midland area, and I'll provide 'non-gps' data. I'm sure others can will provide info. throughout the year. You're like the Wiki of sledding, lol

With google style maps for each location, etc., you must've put a lot of time into this.

I'm only half of the team. Corey he performs the web design magic.

Yamahas that would be great. Just include the trails used (if possible).

Thanks

Archived