New Dundee int 323 to int 326

IndySKS

Oh no not complaining just wondering if something was up with this piece of trail since everything had been groomed and this one has never been touched, it wasn't bad at all for riding. I was just asking for mapping purposes.

We did a big ride yesterday over to your area Rick, left here at 8am and got home at 10 pm.

Basically had to travel everything south of hwy 7 and a section from Shakespere to Wellesley for gps data collection. Missed a couple intersection and did some doubling back and loops around Drumbo and Plattsvile avoiding water holes. Big day 240 miles of steading going. All things considered it was decent riding. It was a bit slushy in the afternoon but froze up real nice in the eve.

Whats up with this trail...it hasn't seen a groomer yet this winter?

Is that a warm up shack in the middle or is that someones syrups shack

Dave;

The Groomer must have went thru after you did yesterday. I drove by that trail this morning and saw that it was finally groomed, actually double wide!

That trail doesn't get alot of use and the earlier snow falls we had the one land owner was putting in a new culvert and we couldn't get the groomer thru.

The warm up shack in the woodlot half way across that trail is our old clubhouse. The property has been sold and the new landowner does not allow us to use the clubhouse anymore. We now hold our club meetings at the Wilmot Rod & Gun, which is right on our trails over towards Baden.

Hope that helps you out!

Gary

Cool Thanks Gary,

I figured there was something up with a landowner or something.

I will remove that warm up shack from the trail guide.

No sweat Dave. That trail is used mostly by the locals looking to do a nice short 40 km loop on the local trails. When we lost the Clubhouse we had thought about closing that trail, but the locals went haywire! :lol:

Archived