Stoney Keppel Riders

Faceman

REFLECTIONS

Thanks to all. :wavey::wavey: We are done. :banghead::banghead: Spent the day taking apart the stuff that it only seems like yesterday we were putting up. Back at it tomorrow, trying to get it done before major mud become a factor. Sorry we didn't get to see/sled with more of the people we wanted to this year but our new "camp/cottage" on Manitoulin take priority. Lots going on in Owen Sound, new owners at the Owen Sound Marina ( trail ends) hopefully we can work with them, talk and planning for a new "Shack" and one more re-route and maybe a trail overlooking the Sound on the westside. All sounds good, just need time/money/ patience and people..Cheers folks, have a great summer. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

REFLECTIONS

Thanks to all. :wavey::wavey: We are done. :banghead::banghead: Spent the day taking apart the stuff that it only seems like yesterday we were putting up. Back at it tomorrow, trying to get it done before major mud become a factor. Sorry we didn't get to see/sled with more of the people we wanted to this year but our new "camp/cottage" on Manitoulin take priority. Lots going on in Owen Sound, new owners at the Owen Sound Marina ( trail ends) hopefully we can work with them, talk and planning for a new "Shack" and one more re-route and maybe a trail overlooking the Sound on the westside. All sounds good, just need time/money/ patience and people..Cheers folks, have a great summer. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Maybe next year we will get there. Darn weather! :headbang:

Maybe next year we will get there. Darn weather! :headbang:

Lori and I have talked for the last 3 yrs or so about trailering down your way, her working ( a bit) and me sledding and/or us meeting up. Just can't put it together with. We missed the Owls Nest again, this sucks. We will keep trying though.

Lori and I have talked for the last 3 yrs or so about trailering down your way, her working ( a bit) and me sledding and/or us meeting up. Just can't put it together with. We missed the Owls Nest again, this sucks. We will keep trying though.

The owl's nest is about an hour and a half from here. We will have to plan something next year!

The season end always seems to come up more quickly than anticipated. Polly and I were thinking of driving around to Little Current and sledding on Manitoulin this week. We have always talked about sledding in to our family hunt camp on the N.W. corner of the island. Last Friday it was looking like it might be a go instead of a last late season Cochrane run. Friday night the trails were all green on" the rock" Saturday morning they were red.:banghead: Maybe next year!

Still have not decided weather to make a run for Cochrane on Thursday or not.

We ran your neck of the woods quite a few times this year. Never had a bad outing. Thanks to you and your club for all you do.

The season end always seems to come up more quickly than anticipated. Polly and I were thinking of driving around to Little Current and sledding on Manitoulin this week. We have always talked about sledding in to our family hunt camp on the N.W. corner of the island. Last Friday it was looking like it might be a go instead of a last late season Cochrane run. Friday night the trails were all green on" the rock" Saturday morning they were red.:banghead: Maybe next year!

Still have not decided weather to make a run for Cochrane on Thursday or not.

We were soooooooooooooooo close to heading to Manitoulin...just couldn't put it together. Trail goes across our driveway.C107D and M5/6

Archived