North Bay Snowmobile Club report

bbakernbay

Put on a few hundred miles this weekend... all trails were awesome. Ed was grooming yesterday up the 300/308/A102Q. Some of the best riding of the year. Would be even better today after last night's cold weather. Lakes are terrible - no snow on them at all. They should be frozen over enough now, but yesterday there was a 1.5 inch crust that I kept breaking through onto 3 inches of water. It was not fun. Today they would be just glare ice. Did not cross North River as -- was with me and it didn't look pretty.

A, AD and A2, 300, 308, 302, A102Q all in great shape. Love it! TONS of snow out there!

Club will list them as limited on Tues. Very limited grooming due to numerous wet spots.

Lots of snow on North sections.

Foot of water on North River and water built up on low sections of 301 on Camp C side of the Balsam Creek.(Geo say to wet to groom through it)

AD north is good have to go slow through first Const zone just north of A102Q ,its only 500ft of plowed Rd, the second spot north of swamp is plowed for 2 K but there is no work taking place as of Sunday. Its “well “ signed by Pipeline. There is more snow on North section of AD then there as been all winter. They got wet snow Friday at Tilden Lake when it rained down town.

AD down to McCoys is OK . Chadbourne swamp is the driest part of the trail. Wet spots along Hydro Corridor Roy Drive Swamp to Stanley’s Rd .

A102Q is fine to Jocko. No water on river just a bit of slush. Barb And I rode Ad north and A102Q yesterday.

Trout lake and Nipissing have very limited snow on them.

Crystal ball time. Do you think they'll hold up for the weekend?

Archived