Did some more riding in District 17

rws

Snowcap and I were lake cabin guests of Oh Bubba and his friend for three days of riding. Put on a total of 790 miles (1271 km).

Friday's ride was 198 miles

Sled02252011GPS.jpg

Saturday's ride was 339 miles

Sled02262011GPS.jpg

Sunday's ride was 253 miles

Sled02272011GPS.jpg

Misc pictures from ride...

Sled02252011Pic.jpg

Sled02252011Pic2.jpg

Sled02252011Pic3.jpg

Sled02262011Pic.jpg

awesome,,,, :right_on:

I am very interested in more information about your ride. How far between gas stops, is gas plentiful and is there much access to food. I assume these are all ofsc trails.

thanks for posting, we sure don't see much from this area. Do you see much traffic?

I am very interested in more information about your ride. How far between gas stops, is gas plentiful and is there much access to food. I assume these are all ofsc trails.

thanks for posting, we sure don't see much from this area. Do you see much traffic?

Not all the trails in the above maps were OFSC...some were MB and MN trails. I have ridden just about all the trails in Dist 17 except the L301 up to Ear Falls/Red Lake and some of the local loop trails around Dryden/Sioux Lookout etc. The longest gas stop I have come across is the OFSC L103 trail up to Bird Lake MB...98 miles. Otherwise gas and food stops are generally available in the 50 to 60 mile or less range. Very little traffic on Dist 17 trails.

Archived