Trails /Wing night

Trails are limited from hanover north and also friday night will be wing night come out and support the club.

Sledder2. Can we walk in if we don't want to sled? 4th concession if I'm not mistaken, just north of Hanover.

Correct just park on side of road and come on in.How are the trails up in your area??

They're OK, holding their own.. Bit sketchey Desboro way in places, or anywhere roads are involved. Thats why I wondered about driving to.

I here you our trails are holding up very well couple wash out spots but nothin bad.Was out checking them yesterday south of hanover is no good at all seemd the snow stayed from hanover north.I seen that chesley was out with there groomer also.

• 2 weeks later...

Has of 7 30 pm we closed our trails.Hope it dont rain to much.

Has of 7 30 pm we closed our trails.Hope it dont rain to much.

Did you guys get any snow on Saturday night? If so is there any chance of some limited riding in the Walkerton/Hanover this weekend. I was hoping to get up there this weekend.

Did you guys get any snow on Saturday night? If so is there any chance of some limited riding in the Walkerton/Hanover this weekend. I was hoping to get up there this weekend.

Hey Bryan. We meet a sledder north of Wiarton yesterday who trailered to Paisley. He said things that way were good.

Once again, see what this weather does.

Not likly the way the weather networks says it to get warm and rain later this week so we are keeping things closed and waiting to see what the weather does.

Not likly the way the weather networks says it to get warm and rain later this week so we are keeping things closed and waiting to see what the weather does.

You might as well leave them open and let people ride. We've been doing this Open - Closed trick for about three weeks. The snow will be gone when its gone.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old topic, but I was just wondering if the Hanover club still has wing night at all anymore.  Will be riding this area within the next two weeks and would be cool if we could work in a wing night just ONCE.   Anyone has any info please let me know ASAP.  Thanks in advance.

Not to my knowledge. Southampton on Weds nights. Palmerston is planning a different sort of ride on the 8th I believe..more details to follow apparently. If you check out D9 on Facebook Karen is trying to keep things current.

I don't do Facebook.  

Archived