Riding buddy

noisy1eh

Looking to do some riding in the Cochrane area next week for a few days! anyone interested in comming along if there is any snow left?

I'm leaving from Brampton on Mondy or tuesday! Going to drop the sled wherever the trail is good and do the loop north of Cochrane.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Old riding partner sold his sled! I'm riding a Skidoo MXZX 800 Renegade

Thanks

Bill

Looking to do some riding in the Cochrane area next week for a few days! anyone interested in comming along if there is any snow left?

I'm leaving from Brampton on Mondy or tuesday! Going to drop the sled wherever the trail is good and do the loop north of Cochrane.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Old riding partner sold his sled! I'm riding a Skidoo MXZX 800 Renegade

Thanks

Bill

Three of us are heading to Cochrane on Saturday and returning either Tuesday night or Wednesday AM. We will be staying at Lillabelle.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Thanks! That's awesome! I cant leave till Sunday, I'll be driving up around noon, Have to spend timewith the GF.!!!

My email is Eliteavsystems@rogers.com Maybe we can do some riding Monday and Tuesday! What are the rooms like there and how much?

Thanks again!!

Thanks! That's awesome! I cant leave till Sunday, I'll be driving up around noon, Have to spend timewith the GF.!!!

My email is Eliteavsystems@rogers.com Maybe we can do some riding Monday and Tuesday! What are the rooms like there and how much?

Thanks again!!

It's a good place to stay. There are about 7 rooms (s), great food and hosts. Call ahead with your firewater order and they will bring it in. Rooms used to be "somewhere in the vicinity" of about 75 - 85 per person including supper and breakfast.

Hey Guys

It was great meeting you this week! The ride was awesome! Also' thanks so much for letting me use your trailer as a shop!!!

It looks like bad gas caused the piston melt down! I've already called the gas station beside the westway hotel on 11. They insist that water couldn't have been pumped from their station!

Wondering if anyone else that purchased gas there had any problems? I know that a brand new sled with 38kms on it seized, and another was running really bad until fuel stabelizer was added! I still have a jerry can full of their gas, I'm going to check it today!

Archived