SOLD-2010 Ski Doo GSX 600 H.O. ETEC - SOLD!

Fred Quimby

This was a tough call, but I am keeping my 09 GSX 1200 and selling my ex Wife's 2010 GSX 600 H.O. ETEC. I was going to keep both but decided to sell her sled. I acquired her sled through our separation agreement.

The sled barely has 1000 K.M's on it. Always dealer serviced. Always used XPS oil.

Awesome 600 ETEC engine. Uses next to no oil and is really a miser on fuel!

Hand warmers

Thumb warmers

Heated riser bag included (great for phone or camera)

12V plug for GPS etc..

Plug for electric visor

Battery Tender, trickle charger

Tunnell bag included

Studded!

2011 trail pass already on it.

White/Black color scheme.

Really a great sled and it sort of breaks my heart to sell it. I just don't need two newer sleds and the costs of owning both.

Sled is located in the Haliburton area. I should be at the cottage the next two weekends if somebody wants to come have a look. Please, serious enquiries only!

$9000.00 FIRM

post-19777-0-71826800-1297269648_thumb.jpg

Stock photo is all I have at the cottage right now, but this is the same sled.

I'am coming up family day weekend. Would you let me rent it for 220 a day if no one has bought it since then. I will fill it up on oil and gas before its returned. I will be responsible for all damage.

I'am coming up family day weekend. Would you let me rent it for 220 a day if no one has bought it since then. I will fill it up on oil and gas before its returned. I will be responsible for all damage.

Sorry.. I can't risk it being damaged. It is in pristine shape and I need to keep it that way to max the resale.

I might also have a buyer..

Hope you understand.

Yea for sure I understand. It never hurts to ask right

hi i'am interested in your sled, is it located in haliburton? or are yu towing it up there. i live in kingston 3 1/2 hrs awawy, will yu be going close by? the sled has studs ,are they all the way across or just down teh centre? any scratches or rips? thanks chris

hi i'am interested in your sled, is it located in haliburton? or are yu towing it up there. i live in kingston 3 1/2 hrs awawy, will yu be going close by? the sled has studs ,are they all the way across or just down teh centre? any scratches or rips? thanks chris

Hi Chris.

The sled is in Haliburton. It will be here for the remainder of the season.

Yes, the sled is studded in the normal pattern,( in the center of the track with some rows offset - are not installed on the outer edge of track ) with recommended studs and installation as per BRP, and done by BRP tech.

This sled is very clean. There is no rips, scratches or anything. I was very particular how the sled was cleaned, waxed and stored after last Winter. I also applied Krown (rust inhibitor and protectant)to the sled in the off season. Also stored with Seafoam in the tank, not just stabil. As I said I am pretty particular of my thing and this sled is no exception.

I expect to be in Haliburton next weekend, if you want to come and see the sled.

If you need more details, just PM me.

Way to go Fast Freddy!! :woot::woot:

Way to go Fast Freddy!! :woot::woot:

Thanks Dom..I appreciated your offer and it was tempting! Selling outright was the best option in this case. A second sled was going to be for guests but as I mentioned, I cant afford to subsidize others fun just now.

Archived