314 miles!

ecarnell

Had a great ride yesterday. Meet up with my dad(gravenhurst) and some friends (new market) in Singhampton for 9:00am. Instead of trailering over - decided to ride over. Left at 5am - and with a gas stop and breakfast in Durham made it there by 9:15 (129 miles). Trails were pretty good - didn't see a single sled until I pulled into the gas bar at Singhampton. We rode b trail to Owen sound for lunch at BP then down the rail line. I took off at chatsworth to head home and the rest continued back down to markdale then across b111. Home by 5:15pm for dinner :)

The little 600sdi performed flawlessly - though I think a 1200 is going to replace it next year....

Had a great ride yesterday. Meet up with my dad(gravenhurst) and some friends (new market) in Singhampton for 9:00am. Instead of trailering over - decided to ride over. Left at 5am - and with a gas stop and breakfast in Durham made it there by 9:15 (129 miles). Trails were pretty good - didn't see a single sled until I pulled into the gas bar at Singhampton. We rode b trail to Owen sound for lunch at BP then down the rail line. I took off at chatsworth to head home and the rest continued back down to markdale then across b111. Home by 5:15pm for dinner :)

The little 600sdi performed flawlessly - though I think a 1200 is going to replace it next year....

How were the tracks around Chatty and down to Markdale? Beauty run btw.

The trails were pretty good everywhere except around Hanover and newstead - as I think they haven't groomed since last week and there was a poker run last weekend (?).

Lighting wasn't great and freezing rain/snow kept the speeds down as you couldn't see the bumps very well.

Everything is groomed around hanover and neustadt now the groomer was out last night and it was out on sat after the poker run.But we get a lot traffic on sun around here.

Just got back from a 140 loop this evening - kincardine to neaustead for a bite to eat - gas top up in Hanover then over to paisly and port Elgin then home. Trails were Awesome! Only rough stop was the trail between tiverton and kincardine due to some wind/drifts - makes you glad to ride a Rev!

Just got back from a 140 loop this evening - kincardine to neaustead for a bite to eat - gas top up in Hanover then over to paisly and port Elgin then home. Trails were Awesome! Only rough stop was the trail between tiverton and kincardine due to some wind/drifts - makes you glad to ride a Rev!

Where did you get gas in Hanover? :coffeenose: We are planning on going to that area via sled next week and staying in Hanover for a night. Probably at Travellers Inn.

Archived