Nothing to do Feb 2? Why not "Ride the Willie"!

Faceman

On Weds Feb 2 2011 at 0807 hrs Wiarton Willie will once again be dragged from his cold and disgustingly filthy prison and asked by the Mayor of South Bruce Pennisula whether we will have 6 more weeks of winter or whether spring will arrive in 6 weeks :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jennifer and Frank from BT will be present and possibly the pride of St John's Nfld Rick Mercer.

The Wiarton Trailblazers Snowmobile Club is promoting "Ride the Willie". Sledders are requested to ride to the Bluewater Park in Wiarton for 8am to watch the white rodent. You can then register for a Poker Run at a cost of $10 per hand and a whole list of events throughout the day.

Time to suit up in your woolies and RIDE THE WILLIE

How long do you think this one will stay on track? :umno::umno:

How long do you think this one will stay on track? :umno::umno:

Off Track

My Willie is afectionately known as Johnson does not like woolies

The Wiarton Trailblazers Snowmobile Club is promoting "Ride the Willie".

Only in Canada! :-)

Can't get up there on Wednesday. Have a great time. Hope to see you on the news.

Only in Canada! :-)

Can't get up there on Wednesday. Have a great time. Hope to see you on the news.

Dont feel bad,I live here,and I cant make it either! :whatever: :curse:

Faceman, how many miles is Wiarton from DAys Inn in OS??? Might be able to make it if time allows. What trail do we take to get there? :coffeenose:

You're an hour and change...Drop down on the tracks to the Harley Dealership (B trail) follow B to B107 and north.

Time is dependant on riders...

Or trailer to Wiarton, grab a coffee and unload somewhere close.(Wiarton Marina)Then ride the Penninsula on Weds.

You're an hour and change...Drop down on the tracks to the Harley Dealership (B trail) follow B to B107 and north.

Time is dependant on riders...

Or trailer to Wiarton, grab a coffee and unload somewhere close.(Wiarton Marina)Then ride the Penninsula on Weds.

We are agressive riders therefore we should be fine. We are riding in from Gravenhurst therefore can't trailer. I'll see what hubby thinks. Thanks for the info. The Harley dealer is that Thomboys??

:coffeenose:

The Harley dealer is Fox Harley. It's about 1 mile south of the Days Inn , where the B trail meets the B110.

You're really going to run the B trail to B107, then B107 to Wiarton.

Archived