Northumberland Forest & Eastbound

monte1214

- Any updates on this area?

It was showing as green yesterday on the OFSC site. I was out Sunday and got home in the evening. Rough in spots, very limited snow cover on the E108. We have had a little bit of snow since then. I think it will still be a bit scratchy but ridable, side trails should be better. The rail bed from Indian River to Cambellford sounded more like tap dancing than a sled ride! lol

Ran Madoc to Campbellford and back on Sunday via E108, E212 and they are in super shape, so I would guess its good passed Campbellford. And they are calling for 5-10cm between today and Friday night so I would bet it will be all Green come Monday.

Stay off E106 between E108 and E212 it should be closed, their are rocks the size of your fist down the middle of it. Ran it for about 10mins Sunday before we turned around and went back to E108 for the trip home.

This is the kind of information that is invaluable to riders and why OC is THE place to get the true conditions!

Thanks guys! Keep it up!

This is the kind of information that is invaluable to riders and why OC is THE place to get the true conditions!

Thanks guys! Keep it up!

No problem. I've gotten alot of information off of here over the years and appreciate it. The least I can do is share my little bit of insight! lol

I read in one of the other threads on here about not having any real trail information on the OFSC site any more....I think that makes this site invaluable in that aspect. Maybe they should have a link? :crazy:

Archived