PSSD Poker Run - Who Will Be Attending?

SkiDooStu

17 yr. old son and I.

Looking forward to it.

Really, really want to sled up from Six Mile Lake, so if any has info on C trail, please advise. Moon River area (lowland; marshes) can be tricky - like some of those images from Bracebridge last weekend. Hate to ride through undisturbed snow / thin layer of ice over muddy water... and you can be sure someone from this group will drive by with a camera if I doo :lol:

Just take a run at it! Unless of course it's on a corner.

Does Wildbill pay you a commission from future repairs for this sage advice?

:rotflmao:

(Just kidding.. Bill - remember the carb problem no one else could fix? But you did. I sold that sled (700 cc two-up Yamaha Venture), and new owner says he gets 150 km on a tank of gas. I told him I was getting 70 km before I brought it to you. He claims it's the new owner's lighter weight. A##hole :P )

Just take a run at it! Unless of course it's on a corner.

Does Wildbill pay you a commission from future repairs for this sage advice?

:rotflmao:

(Just kidding.. Bill - remember the carb problem no one else could fix? But you did. I sold that sled (700 cc two-up Yamaha Venture), and new owner says he gets 150 km on a tank of gas. I told him I was getting 70 km before I brought it to you. He claims it's the new owner's lighter weight. A##hole :P )

No problem tell him to drop it by then . I'll put it back the way it was . That ought to knock the grin off his yapper :lol:

Archived