Yukon

UsedtoSkidoo

Sorry to hear the terrible news Paul. Condolences to you and your entire family. Never easy to lose a family member, but especially under circumstances like this being young and healthy with a whole lifetime ahead. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Brian & Sherry

My condolences on your tragic loss.

Thanks everybody for the private messages and posts of Condolences , its a very difficult time for anybody to deal with a loss....

My brother was just starting to get involved with our club and we were very much anticipating spending quality time together out on the trails . My brother and I have a spiritual bond that will never leave us , in Life and in Death ...

We had a beautiful send off for him yesterday ....

When I was 21 years old and still living in the family home my little buddy and his two best friends decided to take up guitar , the first tune they learned was "Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd .... Listening to these 3 guys playing was like listening to a broken record , everyday day in day out ..... It put a smile on my face when we played this for him yesterday... It was a sad day , but a happy one too....

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year , hug your friends and family just a little extra this holiday season ...

See you on the trails and keep the rubber side down ...

Keep all the memories close and those that are not with us in body, will never be far away.

Archived