Who rode District 8 this weekend??

Reved

Who made it out to D-8 this weekend? I was able to put on 80 to 100km on Friday on the Son Voyageurs Trails. Barrie received another 4 inches today of the heavy wet stuff that will set up nicely with the cold weather coming. There was a fair number of sleds out Friday and Saturday, but I expected to see more out today. Did the weather keep people Home? I also wonder if the early opening convinced more to take the plunge and grab a permit.

Who made it out to D-8 this weekend? I was able to put on 80 to 100km on Friday on the Son Voyageurs Trails. Barrie received another 4 inches today of the heavy wet stuff that will set up nicely with the cold weather coming. There was a fair number of sleds out Friday and Saturday, but I expected to see more out today. Did the weather keep people Home? I also wonder if the early opening convinced more to take the plunge and grab a permit.

A permit ? ! :shock:

What the heck for ?? :?:

I put on several multi miles on in District 7 today. The trails aren't open but just as well, I wasn't riding with a permit anyway. If the trail isn't open you don't need a permit, right ? !

Rode a bit on Saturday while doing some staking, I do remember seeing you :mrgreen:

John was out with the guys Sunday but did not take his sled.

Rode a bit on Saturday while doing some staking, I do remember seeing you :mrgreen:

John was out with the guys Sunday but did not take his sled.

Yes I do recall running into you 2 or 3 times. It was a nice day to be out there.

Rode the "C" rail line into Elmvale for lunch, then to the 417-416- "B" for a nice small loop. Trails were pretty good considering it was Sunday and it was only Dec 12!. Started to ride the "B" towards Wasaga Beach. Ran into some lake sized wash outs... got the new sleds a little muddy before turning around and calling it a day. All in all it was a great ride of hopefully a sneak peak at a long season!

More trails Posted tonight

post-19706-0-69005200-1292304267_thumb.p

We are going up friday to ride for the day...comeing out of the Hamilton area.

The trails are open on the bottom side of Barrie anyone know a place where we can drop in that area

The Sno Vouagers Club or the Groomer shed are 2 options.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

post-19706-0-15233700-1292467625_thumb.p

Archived