Motorcycling

SkiDooStu

you are one demented mouse.haha do you want to start the therapy now??????

That would just mess up the rapist . Leave the mouse alone he really doesn't harm humans.

WTF did I make a mistake or is someone playing around ?

"LOL" I'm sorry brother Bill, but i corrected your post for you. go back and read it again and see if it is better. hahaha

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet OC is turning into a Bike forum too!!!! Love it.

I ride as well. I used to have a '04 Honda Shadow Aero 750, great little bikes. Very nice weight to torque ratio, corners beautifully and can be made to have nice sound as well. No I ride a M109R a little bigger at 1800CC and much louder when you crack that throtle. I started on sport bikes in the '90's and never looked back. I will say one thing, this new rage with tiny little engines and the thought "don't start too big" or "you're a begininer so you should get a small bike is pointless!! If you know how to ride, ridin' is ridin' the bike weighs the same once it is rolling (pretty much at least i know there are differences) but as long as you can hold it up at the lights you can ride it down the street....YOU HAVE TO GET USED TO EACH BIKE. A guy that rides a sporty and then hops on my bike will snap his neck with the torque and need a couple of miles to get used to the weight at the corner, but in the end it is the same. Buy the bike you like, the one you can afford and ride the hell out of it...

But always be safe....a CBR 125cc will get you killed just as fast as a M109R if you not riding smart and paying attention

I have a 2004 Suzuki DL1000 Vstrom and a 2007 DL650 Vstrom.I had a good season,put on 17000km.

Archived