Heart Of Ontario Open House and Swap Meet

sledjunk

Just a heads up that Heart Of Ontario Snowmobile Club will be hosting our first Pre Season Open House and Swap Meet on October 24 at the Heart of Ontario Clubhouse on Laidlaw Street South in Cannington next to B103 trail on the rail line.

There will be some of the local dealers attending and food and refreshments will be available.

More information to follow.

Domino, can you please add this to the OC Calendar (when you get a minute ... I know you are up to your ears trying to get the forum fully functional again)

Just a heads up that Heart Of Ontario Snowmobile Club will be hosting our first Pre Season Open House and Swap Meet on October 24 at the Heart of Ontario Clubhouse on Laidlaw Street South in Cannington next to B103 trail on the rail line.

There will be some of the local dealers attending and food and refreshments will be available.

More information to follow.

Domino, can you please add this to the OC Calendar (when you get a minute ... I know you are up to your ears trying to get the forum fully functional again)

In my calendar. I will see if the other pefferlaw folks are available.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the flyer for the Open House & Swap Meet.  Hope to see some OC'ers come out.

post-19718-128693821851_thumb.jpg 

Looking Forward to it. Clean out your shops & bring your parts, sleds, trailers etc to the club house, there is lots of room. :carsled:

post-21904-128702767207_thumb.jpg

Looking Forward to it. Clean out your shops & bring your parts, sleds, trailers etc to the club house, there is lots of room.  :carsled:

Welcome to OC Mike.  Hope to see you here often.

One more day, looking forward to meeting new people from Ontario Conditions. Don't forget to pick up a burger from sledjunk :D

Well I didn't know what was going to happen with all the rain that turned our lot into a mess & I think kept people & vendors away. But I still feel it was a good turn out & lots of good feed back on out 1st swap meet. I have many new ideas to making our open house & swap meet bigger & better for next year, 1st is no rain. Thanks again sledjunk for running the BBQ & lots of new ideas

& thanks for the support from our vendors & everyone that showed up

Beaverton Mower

Lock & Roll

JBK Motorsports

Uxbridge Motorsports

:cheers:

post-21904-059693400 1287976745_thumb.jpg

post-21904-005671900 1287976754_thumb.jpg

post-21904-090379200 1287976761_thumb.jpg

post-21904-035598400 1287976777_thumb.jpg

post-21904-083285200 1287976788_thumb.jpg

post-21904-011663400 1287976801_thumb.jpg

post-21904-070002900 1287976813_thumb.jpg

Great Shots, Mike.

Thanks for all your hard work in putting this together.  It was a great day in spite of the weather.  

I believe we even had a sled change hands, and to a new sledder at that!  :right_on::right_on::right_on::right_on:

Great Shots, Mike.

Thanks for all your hard work in putting this together.  It was a great day in spite of the weather.  

I believe we even had a sled change hands, and to a new sledder at that!  :right_on::right_on::right_on::right_on:

Sure did. We are picking it up tonight. :-D He is quite excited.

• 2 weeks later...

Great Shots, Mike.

Sure did. We are picking it up tonight. :-D He is quite excited.

How is our new sledder & his new sled. The shine off his sled should be blinding or is your yard all ripped up :cheers:

Just too let everybody know that I am already working on next years open house & swap meet. I have had alot of good feedback & interest. I have 3-4 new vendors & including the ones we had this year.

I finding interest in antique snowmobiles. So if you have some old sleds you want to show off we are going to have a section for the sleds that started it all. :cheers:

Archived