Radar Runs

Wildbill

We just had our commitee meeting and things look great for the weekend it is going to be BIG !

BBQ by Licks homeburgers ,Tim hortons coffee ,cold pop and hot chocolate !!!!!!! Yum !

$10 per run or 3 runs foe $20 all proceeds go to the trails and only to the trails

We have vintage classes ,4 stroke classes ,2 stroke classes and of course the Cudney Racing Open Class . Our friend Bill Cudney himself will be there to talk about his ability to make your Doo a rocket. As well there will be displays by Arctic Cat,Polaris,Ski-Doo and Yamaha

Only five miniutes south of the Seguin and right on the Horseshoe lake lake trail .

Hey Bill what time do things get started. - Bill

10:00am Start time

HOORAY !!!!!! Thank you so much to all of those who came and enjoyed the day and to the great volunteers of the SSSC for all of your hard work as well as a big shout out to Ian and Joanne Ferguson of Horseshoe pines Marina for all of thier hardwork and for hosting the event . Ian worked for hours building the track and Joanne worked hard on the scoring and organization . Licks had thier famous homeburgers flying and they were well enjoyed by all . Thier were too many other great volunteers there to name them all but thanks to all . You do South Seguin proud .

More pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a PERFECT day for this event!!! The weather was beautiful and there were TONNES of sleds...I see #25 made it into acouple of pics...we all had a great time.

Yes it was a great day. Just curious anybody know what the speed of that elite was.

I am also curious about that!! It was FLYING...seriously...I was shocked...

What was the fastest speed for the day ?

And how long was the track ?

Starter Girl told me 109 for Stock and 126 for the Turbo Yamaha that couldn't hold the ski's down

Did anyone blow an engine out there?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived