Port Severn to Bala, Orillia and Back

SkiDooStu

Awesome trip. heading back up tomorrow for the parry sound poker run.

And hey, Bill you sure were right! My buddy's fan belt broke and cooked a cylinder. See the picture below.

post-19757-126594569651.jpg

I'm not sure how to post pics on this forum in an effecient way so here is my picasa page:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Skidoostu/MuskokaSled#

Nice to hear... we weekend in Port Severn each week and vacation. Did you cross the locks at Swift Rapids. If not it's a nice route next time you are in the area and would fit into that loop. Usually there are lots of dear in the area. The lock master feeds them on his front lawn and you ride right past his house.

Did you cross the locks at Swift Rapids. If not it's a nice route next time you are in the area and would fit into that loop. Usually there are lots of dear in the area. The lock master feeds them on his front lawn and you ride right past his house.

We went through Wed. night. That area is worth riding. Consider taking splinter trails 10 and 17 (thin trails that connect lakes and swamps. They are well staked). Riverside Restaurant (formerly JB's) on the Severn River is open to 9 pm (closed Tuesday).

As for the original post, glad to hear you had an awesome time.

Archived