Parry Sound

fish

I am heading -2- Parry Sound this coming weekend with my family. We are new to the sport and this is our first overnight trip. We are staying at Kellermans. This is our first time to this area. Any suggestions on some good trails in the area? I was also wondering on how to get to the trails from Kellermans as ofsc site says that the trail is closed to Otter Lake? Thanks

I am heading -2- Parry Sound this coming weekend with my family. We are new to the sport and this is our first overnight trip. We are staying at Kellermans. This is our first time to this area. Any suggestions on some good trails in the area? I was also wondering on how to get to the trails from Kellermans as ofsc site says that the trail is closed to Otter Lake? Thanks

Welcome fish!! I love hearing of new people coming into this sport!! Hopefully someone from this board familiar with the Parry Sound area can help you out.

Enjoy :wavey:

There's lots of trails and the resort will know how you how to get to the tmail trails. You must try the seguin but do it eartly as it takes a few thousand sleds per hour!

Are you dirving or sledding toKkellermans

You will need to run the road to the trail but this is not bad as there is lots of snow on the road .

Great Thanks. We are driving to kellermans. We will give the Seguin a try when we first get there on Friday!!! We have two girls 10 and 8 years old. They are so excited about the trip. They have been doing snow dances every day since we told them about it.

Great Thanks. We are driving to kellermans. We will give the Seguin a try when we first get there on Friday!!! We have two girls 10 and 8 years old. They are so excited about the trip. They have been doing snow dances every day since we told them about it.

Make sure you have with you Drivers License, Ownership, Insurance, Valid Trail Prmit and Registration on your Sled. On the Seguin you have a good chance of being stopped by one of several factions that will want to see these documents. Just a heads up

We stayed at Kellermans this past weekend. Quite a few sleds. We took the road route Otter Lake Road to the resort and sledded everywhere, it was great. You can ride the lake a short distance to Otter Lake Road, but you still have to ride the roads a bit, Otter Lake Road to James Bay Junction to Oastler Park Drive. You get to Kellermans by taking Oastler Park Drive (Old 69) 400 exit 217 to James Bay Junction. This intersection, the Forest Hill Grocery store is where Top C passes through.

Thanks for the info. The girls have liked reading the helpful info.

Archived