Killarney

Sandy

i`m going up there this weekend for holidays from what i have been reading c trail is bad and should be avoided all the way from french river all the way to c-109 estaire. my brother lives there. but check before you go. from what i understand c-109 is open east of hwy 69 that leads to conniston,hager and onto the C206D Kukagami Lake sportsman lodge thats a great area and i will be loading the trailer up as soon as i get up there. :D

We travelled up from St Charles/Hagar and up to Wolf Mtn last Sat. Great ride, good trails. sleddman,you mentioned Sportsman Lodge...I don't have a good thing to say about the inside staff. Suffice to say several sledders at the table next to me were told that "we" as in sledders should be grateful that they were open to "serve" us and that "they" were doing sledders a favour. All I can say is don't try and order fries , onion rings or french dressing with your salad!!!!!!!!!!

While the lady owner was also on a rant she indicated she was sick and tired of sledders doing the dine and dash and or not paying for fuel. She said this loud enough for everyone to hear.

We travelled up from St Charles/Hagar and up to Wolf Mtn last Sat. Great ride, good trails. sleddman,you mentioned Sportsman Lodge...I don't have a good thing to say about the inside staff. Suffice to say several sledders at the table next to me were told that "we" as in sledders should be grateful that they were open to "serve" us and that "they" were doing sledders a favour. All I can say is don't try and order fries , onion rings or french dressing with your salad!!!!!!!!!!

While the lady owner was also on a rant she indicated she was sick and tired of sledders doing the dine and dash and or not paying for fuel. She said this loud enough for everyone to hear.

Same experience here

it has gone down the shitter since the Loney's sold the place 2-3yrs ago

FB. Any idea why the nasty attitude towards their bread and butter???????????????

Nope :whatever:

Archived