Does Anyone Think It Maybe Possible That......

Diceman

many trails in our region may never open this season????? Thought last year after the trails closed in mid Feb that they would open up soon after but never did and we were stuck with just a lousy 3 weeks of sledding....thats looking really good right now.....Diceman

Dice as we came back from our Alliston to Wassaga ride on Friday we noticed fields that had snow on them that morning yet were bare on the way home :puke:

Ask Cracker, this time last year we were riding from our garages, albeit ditch banging to the fields but we were riding down here and I am @ 10 & Mayfield.

I don't see it happening this year unless we get one huge snowstorm, and even then it won't last long as the frost is coming out of the ground now during this warm up :crazy:

To further Vipers point, plenty of farmers left crop standing to in the South which make for another concern. I'd watch for any farmer with wheat in his field to be warry of sledders. With no snow on top of that wheat it would only take one jacka$$ to destroy plenty of crop.

but it sure would be nice to get that 'massive storm' that everyone talks about...I hate trailering sleds, I'd rather ride

Archived