End of decade rant

Faceman

WHY AREN'T MY TRAILS OPEN

Well it could be because : someone destroyed one of our bridge railings yesterday?

Or , it could be because someone , apparently upset that one landowner had yet to open his gate, cut the barbed wire and dismantled a cedar rail fence on Tuesday

Or, it could be because someone defaced several stop signs over the past week

or , it could be because I've ran out of stop signs as they keep getting stolen/ vandalized

or, it could be because ATV's and the Samouri Warriors ( jacked up pickups) won't stay off our trails

Gosh darn :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Well it could be because : someone destroyed one of our bridge railings yesterday?

Or , it could be because someone , apparently upset that one landowner had yet to open his gate, cut the barbed wire and dismantled a cedar rail fence on Tuesday

or , it could be because I've ran out of stop signs as they keep getting stolen/ vandalized

or, it could be because ATV's and the Samouri Warriors ( jacked up pickups) won't stay off our trails

join the club of abused and misused volunteers :whatever:

I feel your pain... :curse: :curse:

We are getting some grief from a landowner now because some asshats from St Thomas decided to trailer up and ride the fields a few weeks ago.Hopefully if we gate and fence the property we will be able to use it next year and not add more ROADRUNNING! :angry::angry::banghead::banghead: The bad part is he owns other parcels on the peninsula which we will also lose.Makes you wonder if there is any freaking point sometimes.... :crazy:

Never underestimate human stupidity.

Archived