It's Snowing

wannago

:D The rain/snow showers finally quit last night, the temp dropped and now it's snowing. Now we just pray the trails held up during the rain. What we saw from the road yesterday (D123) was still snow covered.

That's good news! We are heading up tomorrow until next week sometime ....the forecast looks good! Happy New Year!

:D The rain/snow showers finally quit last night, the temp dropped and now it's snowing. Now we just pray the trails held up during the rain. What we saw from the road yesterday (D123) was still snow covered.

That's good news! We are heading up tomorrow until next week sometime ....the forecast looks good! Happy New Year![/quote

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Snowing pretty good here now, boys are out checking out the trail right now, I'll post conditions later today, although I don't expect too much right now. We do need a bunch more snow and cold. Lakes must be starting to freeze up as the river now has a cover of ice.

That's good news! We are heading up tomorrow until next week sometime ....the forecast looks good! Happy New Year![/quote

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Snowing pretty good here now, boys are out checking out the trail right now, I'll post conditions later today, although I don't expect too much right now. We do need a bunch more snow and cold. Lakes must be starting to freeze up as the river now has a cover of ice.

I will look forward to your update! The forecast looks like about 5-10cms tomorrow - so that should help :D And more each day for the rest of the week... :woot::woot: Maybe we will see you on the trails! :wavey::wavey:

Archived