Rail bed Haliburton to Kinmount

Shake It

The HCSA has groomed the rail bed from Haliburton to Kinmount with a double pass. :D

All so spoted groomers out on the TOP B trail! Hopefully with the cold temp forecasted things will be half decent for the Holidays

Enjoy!

OFSC sledding at Christmas.

Enjoy!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! This will be the third season in a row that we have been able to ride OFSC trails during the Christmas break. Last year on Boxing Day the whole family was able to ride from Haliburton to Barry's Bay on beautiful groomed trials. :D

See you on the trails when they give us the green light!!

Enjoy!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! This will be the third season in a row that we have been able to ride OFSC trails during the Christmas break. Last year on Boxing Day the whole family was able to ride from Haliburton to Barry's Bay on beautiful groomed trials. :D

See you on the trails when they give us the green light!!

The Barry's Bay rep at the Sled Show was proud that her trails 'were first to open' (I know, I know - that point is contentious :lol: ).

Here's to your third season of Christmas sledding. :cheers:

I am at the cottage. Passed the new trail 2 where is crosses Hwy 118 (old TOPB) into Minden. No grooming going on there. There is loads of snow. Almost three feet at my place near Carnarvon (Hwy 118 at Hwy 35). Packing and panning should be underway on the other trails with some more cold nights. Need the cold, cold nights.

So much snow even the ATV/plow had a tough time.

I am at the cottage. Passed the new trail 2 where is crosses Hwy 118 (old TOPB) into Minden. No grooming going on there. There is loads of snow. Almost three feet at my place near Carnarvon (Hwy 118 at Hwy 35). Packing and panning should be underway on the other trails with some more cold nights. Need the cold, cold nights.

are you in town are on Boshkung,been going there since 1969,,,wow,,where did that time go, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

are you in town are on Boshkung,been going there since 1969,,,wow,,where did that time go, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I am on Bosh...previously Maple, before that Hall's...yup the time flies! I too have been coming up here for 40 years!

I am on Bosh...previously Maple, before that Hall's...yup the time flies! I too have been coming up here for 40 years!

wow,we have crossed paths for sure,,,,been going there since 69,,,,same as you,40 yrs.Cliff Skelding lived just east of 35 and was a family friend,RIP,had a back lot cottage on Maple in the late 80's,just off fader road,,,, :mrgreen:

wow,we have crossed paths for sure,,,,been going there since 69,,,,same as you,40 yrs.Cliff Skelding lived just east of 35 and was a family friend,RIP,had a back lot cottage on Maple in the late 80's,just off fader road,,,, :mrgreen:

Probably have crossed path's! I did not know Cliff Skelding though.

Probably have crossed path's! I did not know Cliff Skelding though.

he work for the ministry of resources at the frost centre,his son is a local mechanic and has his own from home/mobile repair shop.

Archived