Fenlon Falls?

iang

Anyone know if Fenlon Falls and to the north got hit in the storm? I am going up there this weekend and am wondering if it is worth dragging the sled up, just to play. thanks

Irondale got 4' so Kinmount and north is good. There is always quite a difference between Lindsay to Fenlon and Fenlon to Kinmount. There can be no snow in Lindsay and 2 feet in Kinmount.

Irondale got 4' so Kinmount and north is good. There is always quite a difference between Lindsay to Fenlon and Fenlon to Kinmount. There can be no snow in Lindsay and 2 feet in Kinmount.

is that 4' feet or 4" inches?????? :o:o

is that 4' feet or 4" inches?????? :o:o

FEET. Now that was relayed to me from someone up there but it took 3 days to get everything plowed in town after the storm they got hammered.

I am hearing that the railbed from Fenelon to Kinmount will be opend this weekend..

I am hearing that the railbed from Fenelon to Kinmount will be opend this weekend..

right on....thanks. I'll probably just play on the farm up there but it sounds like it will be rideable. They are calling for some cold nights this week so it should be good.

That's awesome news! The HCSA has groomed from Haliburton down to Kinmount so that would be a great early season first run :D

YES The rail line is listed as OPEN on HCSA website. Minden got the worst of the dumping. It took them three days to dig out and they were still hauling away snow yesterday!

Rail line form Lindsey to Haliburton now groomed....has to be groomed twice to be considered open but will be by saturday happy sledding and be safe!!! 8-)

I rode around Cameron. The rail bed was great but a few pieces of gravel were dug up. Off the trails (at the farm) in the fields and all that was great to play in. Some of the family who had never rode before really had fun. Thanks for everyones take on the conditions. Down here I saw a few sleds in Bewdley but the conditions are not good. Very icy and hard due to all the rain. We have a good base but need some fresh stuff. On a side note I saw a few guys out icefishing Rice Lake on the bay by Bewdley but I wouldn't dream of going on it yet. It is glare ice but atleast it is building with the lack of snow, with any luck we'll get a good layer here soon. Thanks again to everyone and happy sledding!!

Archived