Conditions is Burks falls

skidoo700jay

Can anyone help me with the current conditions in Burks falls, did they receive the snow??

Yes at least 30cm's dropped in the last few days. I have report from Sprucedale and from Dunchurch so that's just in betweem

Thanks alot, now with some cold temps things should start to freeze

Thanks alot, now with some cold temps things should start to freeze

Forecast is for some good low temps but there is a blanket of insualtion to get through

when i was up there the 1st week of nov ,there was alot of water around , looked like spring time,, so i would think it will be some time before it tightens up. and it dos not help with all that snow on top of it.

We came back from cottage from shovelling snow off deck - good 2 1/2 ft maybe even 3, supposed to remain cold too so lets hope things stiffen up for some holiday riding :woot:

Almaguin/Burks Falls - Limited

12/21/2009 1:41:41 PM

but web site say's open soon,,, so i dont know, have to call them and find out.

yesterday most of been a type O

today

Almaguin/Burks Falls - Closed

12/22/2009 9:24:05 AM

Almaguin club is now reporting their trails as limited. See their website at

Arrived late last evening in Burks Falls, pouring rain the entire drive up here and still raining when we arrived. Still raining today. Pray cold and snow arrives quickly.

Would not let the kids go out and play on the trails, they have to be really soft right now and riding on them would just trash what the clubs have been working so hard to accomplish. Of course this morning we could hear sleds going by on D123 :curse:

Just returned - have to work , but the trails are better than I expected, one washout on sequin going from 123 to sprucedale, a lot of traffic.... cottage on doe lake road down from katrine marine......i get updates today as my bro still up there , lucky *&&^%&^

will post them again tomorrow

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Archived