one uping the dead seagull story

tiggertim

I am sure everybody is familiar with the tale of the wonderful seagull dinners that are available near the snowmobile show, but today I can beat the tale.

A group of people, from my work, went to a resturant near my office today, but since I only eat good food I did not go. This is a chain, and those who were at the famous seagull dinner will know the chain. The group had thier lunch and then on the way out they saw a dark shape under the table.

One bent down to pick it up, as they thought somebody had dropped something.

At this point it twitched.

The table near them was almost laughing histerically.

(scroll down)

As they had watched the mouse crawl under the table and die, while the group was having lunch.

I am sure everybody is familiar with the tale of the wonderful seagull dinners that are available near the snowmobile show, but today I can beat the tale.

A group of people, from my work, went to a resturant near my office today, but since I only eat good food I did not go. This is a chain, and those who were at the famous seagull dinner will know the chain. The group had thier lunch and then on the way out they saw a dark shape under the table.

(scroll down)

As they had watched the mouse crawl under the table and die, while the group was having lunch.

Tip... don't ever eat in a Chineese food restaurant located next to a pound.

(scroll down)

Tip... don't ever eat in a Chineese food restaurant located next to a pound.

Tip it wasn't a chinese place . It was the same chain as the seagull incident .

Archived