The next media stars......

IndySKS

Last Friday Rogers cable came to the District 5 office and did a small segment with Suzanne (our District manager) about safety and trails. I was told they wanted a sled in the clip...little did I know they wanted me to suit up and ride.

Not sure how it will come out but it was a good warm up for my media trip later this winter.

Any how it's on Thursday 5pm, 5:30pm and 10pm on Rogers cable channel 20, this was based out of the Stratford rogers office. I'm not sure how wide the coverage is for this channel, someone mentioned that Stratford is the same as Kitchener?

At least it was some more "good press" for our sport.

Last Friday Rogers cable came to the District 5 office and did a small segment with Suzanne (our District manager) about safety and trails. I was told they wanted a sled in the clip...little did I know they wanted me to suit up and ride.

Not sure how it will come out but it was a good warm up for my media trip later this winter.

Any how it's on Thursday 5pm, 5:30pm and 10pm on Rogers cable channel 20, this was based out of the Stratford rogers office. I'm not sure how wide the coverage is for this channel, someone mentioned that Stratford is the same as Kitchener?

At least it was some more "good press" for our sport.

Cool, what kind os sled so we know what to look for?

Archived