Volunteers Needed - Silent Auction

maple

With only three months before one of the best OC events ever, we're looking for volunteers. We need a two individuals to help out with the set-up and close of the Silent Auction. Ideally, these individuals would not be riding as set-up will occur during the day on Saturday. If you're interested in helping with this part of the event, please send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the person looking after the Silent Auction.

We're also looking for items for the Silent Auction. If you are interested in helping us get some donations, please let me know. We're trying to keep a running list of items we receive so it's easier to set up at the event.

Thanks for your support ... can't wait until February!

Let it snow!

• 1 month later...
With only three months before one of the best OC events ever, we're looking for volunteers. We need a two individuals to help out with the set-up and close of the Silent Auction. Ideally, these individuals would not be riding as set-up will occur during the day on Saturday. If you're interested in helping with this part of the event, please send me a PM and I will get you in touch with the person looking after the Silent Auction.

We're also looking for items for the Silent Auction. If you are interested in helping us get some donations, please let me know. We're trying to keep a running list of items we receive so it's easier to set up at the event.

Thanks for your support ... can't wait until February!

Let it snow!

C'mon, folks!...all we need are two additional people to help the silent auction coordinator with set-up and tidy-up. Many hands make light work, and you'll have some fun in the process...so please consider helping out with this worthwhile component of the OC Ride 4 Kelly program.

And don't forget maple's request above for donations as well...

Archived