Northern Odyssey Sweepstakes

maple

Not sure if anyone is interested in winning a trip to sled in New Brunswick, but I thought I'd let you know about this ...

NB Tourism and Parks “Northern Odyssey Sweepstakes” ENDS: JAN 3, 2010

ELIGIBILITY: legal resident of the Canadian province of ON, the Canadian province of QUE or of the state of Maine in the United States, who is an owner of a snowmobile and holds a license to operate a snowmobile issued by their respective Province or State and is eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry.

PRIZE: There is (1) prize available to be won in this Sweepstakes. The GP consists of (5) nights accoms for (4) in NB, Canada, (4) snowmobile trail passes, (1) set of “His & Hers” Snowmobile Suits, (2) Helmets, (2) pairs of Boots and $500.00 CAD to pay for gasoline and meals to be awarded as a cheque. The accom portion of the GP is comprised of (5) standard one-night accoms for 4 at (5) separate locations. Each single-night accom includes (2) double occ rooms. The Winner and his or her guests must stay together at a different location/accom for (5) consecutive nights in accordance with the scheduled accom locations.

ENTER: There are two (2) ways to earn an entry into this Sweepstakes:

a) Consumer Trade Show Ballot Form:

Attend one of (2) trade shows listed below, during the Sweepstakes Period (during show hours) and visit NB, Canada’s Great Northern Odyssey booth to obtain an original ballot form, while supplies last. Fill in the required information and deposit the completed ballot form into the ballot box located at the tradeshow booths (during show hours). The two (2) consumer trade shows that will take place during the Sweepstakes Period are as follows:

(i) Augusta, Maine: OCT 2, 2009 [4PM-9PM], OCT 3, 2009 [9AM-8PM], OCT 4, 2009 [9AM-3PM] Augusta Civic Center 76 Community Drive Augusta, Maine 04330

(ii) QUE City Expocite:OCT 16, 2009 [2PM –10PM], OCT 17, 2009 [10AM-9PM], OCT 18, 2009 [10AM-4PM] 250, boul. Wilfrid-Hamel Québec (Québec) G1L 5A7

B) Online: Access the Web site at

Thanks. :wavey:

Wish me luck.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

I clicked on the link and it took me to the NB site. How unusual.

When I clicked on Oc.com links in the past (STG), I get :crazy::puke:

Thanks Maple.

Hope the weather is sunny and the drinks are cold.

Thanks. :wavey:

Wish me luck.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Well, if I don't win I hope you do ... did I mention it's a trip for four? :wavey:

Archived