kearny to dorset

soloma

I know that the trails around the Kearney area are in great shape....Dwight trails are listed as Open so they should be good as well....I haven't heard anything about the Dorset area yet.

Right on Right on let giddy up and rock some powder !!!!He hw

soloma how was the trails and were the trails in kearny area good to go or what ???

Going up there very soon after the dog raceson the 15th

Let me know

i'v put on only 25 mile this year and since then bought an 05 MXZ adreniline and have only put on .001 of a mile so basicaly unloaded it from the truck :banghead:

Hey Stormtrax, the Dog Sled Races in Kearney are being held on Feb. 9 & 10. Heading up this weekend so I'll post a trail update on Monday.

On Sunday, the trail conditions around Kearney were decent... Burk's Falls wasn't :( Seems like the farther north we went, the worse the conditions got.

Of course, this was prior to the most recent meltdown/rain so who knows what Kearney is like now.

Not sure where we're heading this weekend yet...

Thanks, STG... the new forum (and registration) was a surprise for me. With the poor weather, I've been laying low these days just hoping for more white stuff. Thankfully, we got out for a decent ride last weekend. Hoping to do the same this weekend, probably in the same area now that the PSSD trails are reopen.

Thanks, STG... the new forum (and registration) was a surprise for me. With the poor weather, I've been laying low these days just hoping for more white stuff. Thankfully, we got out for a decent ride last weekend. Hoping to do the same this weekend, probably in the same area now that the PSSD trails are reopen.

You've also got to get that fancy helmet avatar back again :D

We'll be on the trails around 10:30 Friday morning and spend most of our time in the central D7 area for three days sledding out of the Riverside Inn. If you are anywhere close to the Riverside, there's a whole bunch of RedHats staying there - you and that 'cat fella' should drop in. :D

Archived