Illustrated guide to Waubamic gas...bakery

slomo

The route to Waubamic has been reported earlier in the season, but some folks last weekend expressed concern about knowing ice conditions as this is not an official trail. If you don't have local knowledge of the lakes, general rule of thumb is that if the Dunahmic trails are open, the lakes involved are okay. Here's the map (thanks again xcsldr) and a few pictures following.

53_8ad5ecb820efaaed592334043459eb79

65_2e69a373cfc6c8dd21413d806857bb37

65_f4339463f696d00e89a2a6688934953e

65_0281fe8a8b17682751e4a643a3adae7c

65_9e42e632431ec27e04807840e7f8ad2f

Thanks for your hard work slomo it was lots of work to cut and ...pastry those pics.

I know that it was a personal sacrifice to make another trip to the bakery and we appreciate that you took one for the cause.

Thanks for your hard work slomo it was lots of work to cut and ...pastry those pics.

I know that it was a personal sacrifice to make another trip to the bakery and we appreciate that you took one for the cause.

You can't stop at just one WB. :D Had hoped to get to Pike's Peak, but five lakes with little snow and no cooling was too much for the old couch and had to turn back. Made me sad. And hungry.

Good point! You know what i am going to say, and fairly couldn’t agree with your assessment any more.car charger

Looks like a thin attempt to market Chinese battery chargers....wonder how LMV will react to this one!?

Good point! You know what i am going to say, and fairly couldn’t agree with your assessment any more.car charger

Looks like a thin attempt to market Chinese battery chargers....wonder how LMV will react to this one!?

:o How .......revolting :wavey:

Archived