Riding In The Ganny

ArcticCrusher

Anyone know how the trails are in the Ganny. Thinking of riding on Sat or Sun if they are OK.

Thanks

Anyone know how the trails are in the Ganny. Thinking of riding on Sat or Sun if they are OK.

Thanks

I'm betting they are as good as ours if not better, and here's link to a few pic's of how our trails looked on Tuesday, and again last night while I was out grooming.

http://forum.ontarioconditions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4144

Thanks so much Nutter,

I am new to snowmobiling as of this year. Just want to say, I had absolutely no idea how much work is put into this by people like yourself. It is very much appreciated.

Thanks so much Nutter,

I am new to snowmobiling as of this year. Just want to say, I had absolutely no idea how much work is put into this by people like yourself. It is very much appreciated.

Thanks for the cudo's and welcome to snowmobiling Yamahadude ..... try and make it out to our Poker Run next weekend, great fun event, especially for newbies to the sport.

:woot::woot:

Rode the Ganny today... the conditions were almost perfect. Only a couple of marginal spots where the snow is very thin. Groomed nice and smooth.

This was my first time riding there and I really enjoyed it! Hope to do some dual-sport riding there in the summer :)

Thanks so much Nutter,

Thanks for the cudo's and welcome to snowmobiling Yamahadude ..... try and make it out to our Poker Run next weekend, great fun event, especially for newbies to the sport.

How is the base holding up with the warm weather? Is the Poker Run still on? Can't make it out Saturday, but will try to go somewhere on Sunday if possible.

Thanks so much Nutter,

How is the base holding up with the warm weather? Is the Poker Run still on? Can't make it out Saturday, but will try to go somewhere on Sunday if possible.

Base is still fine, we really only lost what fell on Tursday night so far, as soon the temps drop below 0 we'll be warming up the groomers, and the few cm's they predict upon the system exit this afternoon into this evening should provide some cooling ...... we'll be good to go here for tomorrows poker run :woot::woot:

Rode the Ganny today... the conditions were almost perfect. Only a couple of marginal spots where the snow is very thin. Groomed nice and smooth.

This was my first time riding there and I really enjoyed it! Hope to do some dual-sport riding there in the summer :)

Read my mind. Plan on getting an ATV and ride the Ganny with the young one.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an update on the Ganny? How much damage was done so far?

Thanks

Reopened Today, Limited riding in the forest if you trailer in. Does anyone know how the trails are and where to unload?

Thanks

Archived