Parking in Pembroke or Petawawa

Skidman

Planning a trip around Pembroke or Petawawa next week.

Do you know a good parking place where I can leave a pick up and a trailer?

Doesn't have to be free. Looking for safe place first of all as I want my truck in good shape for my return.

Thanks

I think a lot of people park at the Big Irving Truck Stop just off 17 across from the best western. Are you staying overnight, if so the best western allow parking for longer periods of time even if your just staying one nite there. If your looking for cottage accomodations which is where I usually go is Pine Ridge Park and Resort. They have trail access as well. Lots of parking also.

I think a lot of people park at the Big Irving Truck Stop just off 17 across from the best western. Are you staying overnight, if so the best western allow parking for longer periods of time even if your just staying one nite there. If your looking for cottage accomodations which is where I usually go is Pine Ridge Park and Resort. They have trail access as well. Lots of parking also.

I did not even know Irving was present in Ontario. I thought it was a Quebec and Maritimes thing.

I'll try that. If I fill up the sleds and the truck, the manager might not mind if I park there.

Thanks for the info.

Archived