D Trail East of Massey

xltbest

We are a group of Michigan riders traveling from Spanish to Sportsmans Lodge on Thursday 2/12. The OSFC website shows the D trail closed in the Massey area. There appears to be some green connector trails but the Dist 13 and Dist 12 maps do not give a lot of detail in this area.

Can anyone tell me the trail numbers and recommend a route around this closure?

Thanks is advance

We are a group of Michigan riders traveling from Spanish to Sportsmans Lodge on Thursday 2/12. The OSFC website shows the D trail closed in the Massey area. There appears to be some green connector trails but the Dist 13 and Dist 12 maps do not give a lot of detail in this area.

Can anyone tell me the trail numbers and recommend a route around this closure?

Thanks is advance

welcome to the forum xltbest

you can contact Corrie or Jerry at the District 13 office, they will be the best person to anwser your question

Algoma Sno-Plan Affiliation

P.O. Box 1508

Blind River, ON

P0R 1B0

Tel: (705) 356-5757

Toll-Free: 1-866-225-4662

Fax: 1-866-734-0598

Email: info@algomatrails.com

I would take C108D and go around and down through Espanola. Better trail and not much further. After Espanola head back through Narin Centre and back to D Trail to Faibanks. Then C111D to Windy Lake (gas up at the motel) and then continue on C111D toCartier and to C Trail. From there I would take C south to trail 64 to Rockies and then 71 northwest to trail 78 to C206D to and turn south to the Sportsman (If you want to avoid the big lake you could take C north from C111D to C206D and then south on trail 78 to C206D again (C206D is a big loop) to the Sportsman

Hope that helps

Archived