Seat Repair?????

DoktorC

Anyone know a good spot in north GTA to get a seat cover repaired?

Yes I do, I'll get the information tonight and post it later.. he has fixed a bunch of seats for me including repairs so good you could never tell

Yes I do, I'll get the information tonight and post it later.. he has fixed a bunch of seats for me including repairs so good you could never tell

Very interesting - I'll look for your post.

Mine is WAY to wide. :oops:

R & R upolstry he used to be on hwy 9 near schomberg now he works out of his new house on the north side of earle rowe park in alliston. 905-939-2810.

He recovered a seat for my sled and did an nice job for a good price.

also there is a guy in mono mills (#9 and Airport Rd) Accents Dufferin 519-942-4460 or 519-216-4461, i don't know anything about this guy i just found an advertisement for him some where.

Anyone in GTA or Barrie area?

there is a place on midland ave. in scarborough called new image that does a great job on seats

Is that your butt or the seat? :poke:

Is that your butt or the seat? :poke:

My "seat". ;)

Archived