225km day in south-western ontario!

Viper-Rules!

I left baden at 9:30am this morning. Took the B 203 up to st clements, this trail was low on snow do to the heavy traffic, the last few days. From there took b203 up to linwood and finally to macton. Then got on the b109 to towards drayton. Went through conestoga lake and up to teviotdale for lunch. Trails were great once I hit linwood. Super smooth just like highways. Then I back tracked and went up to palmerston took the b111 or 211 can't remember towards ayton and up towards walkerton. Then looped back around to palmerston and back down to listowel. Trails were fast and smooth, for the amount of snow on the ground. Palmerston definatly had the best trails and the most snow. I don't know why they get so much, but they always do. Then headed back down to milverton great trails and back home to welesley and finally back to baden. If anyone is looking for an area to ride, this area has great trails right now. 225km total for today. Can't wait to ride 300km tommorrow :-).

Hey Steve.. Nice ride.. We went the other direction.. Plattsville - new trail to Shakespeare - St. Marys - Baden - New Dundee.. Most trails where freshly groomed, flat and very few snowmobiles on them.. We rode 200 km today..

I luvved the Nytro but it sure is cold with that ultra low windshield.. brrrrrrrr

Hats off to the excellent ride yesterday Rick!!! Those trails were awesome, the weather was great(very cold) and even saw some death on the trail too!!! Ha Ha Ha...pour coyotes! :rotflmao: I must say that I'm in lust with a Nitro now...thanks alot! Can't wait to do it again

Archived